WPFToolkit.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix WPFToolkit.dll error!
How to fix WPFToolkit.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put WPFToolkit.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put WPFToolkit.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
WPFToolkit.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 WPFToolkit.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now WPFToolkit.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following WPFToolkit.dll errors:
• WPFToolkit.dll Not Found
• WPFToolkit.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because WPFToolkit.dll was not found.