Wow64Provider.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix Wow64Provider.dll error!
How to fix Wow64Provider.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put Wow64Provider.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put Wow64Provider.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
Wow64Provider.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 Wow64Provider.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now Wow64Provider.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following Wow64Provider.dll errors:
• Wow64Provider.dll Not Found
• Wow64Provider.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because Wow64Provider.dll was not found.