WaveShell.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix WaveShell.dll error!
How to fix WaveShell.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put WaveShell.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put WaveShell.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
WaveShell.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 WaveShell.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now WaveShell.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following WaveShell.dll errors:
• WaveShell.dll Not Found
• WaveShell.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because WaveShell.dll was not found.