W8MPCL.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix W8MPCL.dll error!
How to fix W8MPCL.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put W8MPCL.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put W8MPCL.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
W8MPCL.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 W8MPCL.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now W8MPCL.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following W8MPCL.dll errors:
• W8MPCL.dll Not Found
• W8MPCL.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because W8MPCL.dll was not found.