w3svc.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix w3svc.dll error!
How to fix w3svc.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put w3svc.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put w3svc.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
w3svc.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 w3svc.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now w3svc.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following w3svc.dll errors:
• w3svc.dll Not Found
• w3svc.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because w3svc.dll was not found.