w3svapi.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix w3svapi.dll error!
How to fix w3svapi.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put w3svapi.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put w3svapi.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
w3svapi.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 w3svapi.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now w3svapi.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following w3svapi.dll errors:
• w3svapi.dll Not Found
• w3svapi.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because w3svapi.dll was not found.