w3ext.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix w3ext.dll error!
How to fix w3ext.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put w3ext.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put w3ext.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
w3ext.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 w3ext.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now w3ext.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following w3ext.dll errors:
• w3ext.dll Not Found
• w3ext.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because w3ext.dll was not found.