VGA64K.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix VGA64K.dll error!
How to fix VGA64K.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put VGA64K.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put VGA64K.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
VGA64K.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 VGA64K.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now VGA64K.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following VGA64K.dll errors:
• VGA64K.dll Not Found
• VGA64K.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because VGA64K.dll was not found.