vb6debug.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix vb6debug.dll error!
How to fix vb6debug.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put vb6debug.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put vb6debug.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
vb6debug.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 vb6debug.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now vb6debug.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following vb6debug.dll errors:
• vb6debug.dll Not Found
• vb6debug.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because vb6debug.dll was not found.