V0060Pin.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix V0060Pin.dll error!
How to fix V0060Pin.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put V0060Pin.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put V0060Pin.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
V0060Pin.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 V0060Pin.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now V0060Pin.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following V0060Pin.dll errors:
• V0060Pin.dll Not Found
• V0060Pin.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because V0060Pin.dll was not found.