USP10.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix USP10.dll error!
How to fix USP10.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put USP10.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put USP10.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
USP10.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 USP10.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now USP10.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following USP10.dll errors:
• USP10.dll Not Found
• USP10.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because USP10.dll was not found.