UnInst.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix UnInst.dll error!
How to fix UnInst.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put UnInst.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put UnInst.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
UnInst.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 UnInst.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now UnInst.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following UnInst.dll errors:
• UnInst.dll Not Found
• UnInst.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because UnInst.dll was not found.