UNCTRN.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix UNCTRN.dll error!
How to fix UNCTRN.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put UNCTRN.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put UNCTRN.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
UNCTRN.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 UNCTRN.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now UNCTRN.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following UNCTRN.dll errors:
• UNCTRN.dll Not Found
• UNCTRN.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because UNCTRN.dll was not found.