TCUNZLIB.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix TCUNZLIB.dll error!
How to fix TCUNZLIB.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put TCUNZLIB.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put TCUNZLIB.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
TCUNZLIB.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 TCUNZLIB.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now TCUNZLIB.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following TCUNZLIB.dll errors:
• TCUNZLIB.dll Not Found
• TCUNZLIB.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because TCUNZLIB.dll was not found.