TabSvc.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix TabSvc.dll error!
How to fix TabSvc.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put TabSvc.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put TabSvc.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
TabSvc.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 TabSvc.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now TabSvc.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following TabSvc.dll errors:
• TabSvc.dll Not Found
• TabSvc.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because TabSvc.dll was not found.