TabbtnEx.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix TabbtnEx.dll error!
How to fix TabbtnEx.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put TabbtnEx.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put TabbtnEx.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
TabbtnEx.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 TabbtnEx.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now TabbtnEx.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following TabbtnEx.dll errors:
• TabbtnEx.dll Not Found
• TabbtnEx.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because TabbtnEx.dll was not found.