ta_programmingdevice_lib.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix ta_programmingdevice_lib.dll error!
How to fix ta_programmingdevice_lib.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put ta_programmingdevice_lib.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put ta_programmingdevice_lib.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
ta_programmingdevice_lib.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 ta_programmingdevice_lib.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now ta_programmingdevice_lib.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following ta_programmingdevice_lib.dll errors:
• ta_programmingdevice_lib.dll Not Found
• ta_programmingdevice_lib.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because ta_programmingdevice_lib.dll was not found.