Stats.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix Stats.dll error!
How to fix Stats.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put Stats.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put Stats.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
Stats.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 Stats.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now Stats.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following Stats.dll errors:
• Stats.dll Not Found
• Stats.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because Stats.dll was not found.