STARDDS.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix STARDDS.dll error!
How to fix STARDDS.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put STARDDS.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put STARDDS.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
STARDDS.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 STARDDS.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now STARDDS.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following STARDDS.dll errors:
• STARDDS.dll Not Found
• STARDDS.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because STARDDS.dll was not found.