SSL.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix SSL.dll error!
How to fix SSL.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put SSL.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put SSL.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
SSL.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 SSL.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now SSL.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following SSL.dll errors:
• SSL.dll Not Found
• SSL.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because SSL.dll was not found.