sqlsval.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix sqlsval.dll error!
How to fix sqlsval.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put sqlsval.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put sqlsval.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
sqlsval.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 sqlsval.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now sqlsval.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following sqlsval.dll errors:
• sqlsval.dll Not Found
• sqlsval.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because sqlsval.dll was not found.