sqlimage.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix sqlimage.dll error!
How to fix sqlimage.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put sqlimage.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put sqlimage.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
sqlimage.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 sqlimage.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now sqlimage.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following sqlimage.dll errors:
• sqlimage.dll Not Found
• sqlimage.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because sqlimage.dll was not found.