SqlCluster.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix SqlCluster.dll error!
How to fix SqlCluster.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put SqlCluster.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put SqlCluster.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
SqlCluster.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 SqlCluster.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now SqlCluster.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following SqlCluster.dll errors:
• SqlCluster.dll Not Found
• SqlCluster.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because SqlCluster.dll was not found.