sqlcab.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix sqlcab.dll error!
How to fix sqlcab.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put sqlcab.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put sqlcab.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
sqlcab.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 sqlcab.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now sqlcab.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following sqlcab.dll errors:
• sqlcab.dll Not Found
• sqlcab.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because sqlcab.dll was not found.