SMLOGCFG.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix SMLOGCFG.dll error!
How to fix SMLOGCFG.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put SMLOGCFG.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put SMLOGCFG.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
SMLOGCFG.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 SMLOGCFG.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now SMLOGCFG.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following SMLOGCFG.dll errors:
• SMLOGCFG.dll Not Found
• SMLOGCFG.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because SMLOGCFG.dll was not found.