scanengine.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix scanengine.dll error!
How to fix scanengine.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put scanengine.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put scanengine.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
scanengine.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 scanengine.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now scanengine.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following scanengine.dll errors:
• scanengine.dll Not Found
• scanengine.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because scanengine.dll was not found.