sal.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix sal.dll error!
How to fix sal.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put sal.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put sal.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
sal.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 sal.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now sal.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following sal.dll errors:
• sal.dll Not Found
• sal.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because sal.dll was not found.