s3mm.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix s3mm.dll error!
How to fix s3mm.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put s3mm.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put s3mm.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
s3mm.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 s3mm.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now s3mm.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following s3mm.dll errors:
• s3mm.dll Not Found
• s3mm.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because s3mm.dll was not found.