S32STAT.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix S32STAT.dll error!
How to fix S32STAT.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put S32STAT.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put S32STAT.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
S32STAT.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 S32STAT.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now S32STAT.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following S32STAT.dll errors:
• S32STAT.dll Not Found
• S32STAT.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because S32STAT.dll was not found.