RSABASE.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix RSABASE.dll error!
How to fix RSABASE.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put RSABASE.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put RSABASE.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
RSABASE.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 RSABASE.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now RSABASE.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following RSABASE.dll errors:
• RSABASE.dll Not Found
• RSABASE.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because RSABASE.dll was not found.