QCTL3D.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix QCTL3D.dll error!
How to fix QCTL3D.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put QCTL3D.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put QCTL3D.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
QCTL3D.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 QCTL3D.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now QCTL3D.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following QCTL3D.dll errors:
• QCTL3D.dll Not Found
• QCTL3D.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because QCTL3D.dll was not found.