PSCRIPT5.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix PSCRIPT5.dll error!
How to fix PSCRIPT5.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put PSCRIPT5.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put PSCRIPT5.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
PSCRIPT5.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 PSCRIPT5.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now PSCRIPT5.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following PSCRIPT5.dll errors:
• PSCRIPT5.dll Not Found
• PSCRIPT5.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because PSCRIPT5.dll was not found.