plc4.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix plc4.dll error!
How to fix plc4.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put plc4.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put plc4.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
plc4.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 plc4.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now plc4.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following plc4.dll errors:
• plc4.dll Not Found
• plc4.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because plc4.dll was not found.