patchexplib.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix patchexplib.dll error!
How to fix patchexplib.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put patchexplib.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put patchexplib.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
patchexplib.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 patchexplib.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now patchexplib.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following patchexplib.dll errors:
• patchexplib.dll Not Found
• patchexplib.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because patchexplib.dll was not found.