Patcher.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix Patcher.dll error!
How to fix Patcher.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put Patcher.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put Patcher.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
Patcher.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 Patcher.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now Patcher.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following Patcher.dll errors:
• Patcher.dll Not Found
• Patcher.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because Patcher.dll was not found.