P16X.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix P16X.dll error!
How to fix P16X.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put P16X.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put P16X.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
P16X.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 P16X.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now P16X.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following P16X.dll errors:
• P16X.dll Not Found
• P16X.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because P16X.dll was not found.