P1006CLP.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix P1006CLP.dll error!
How to fix P1006CLP.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put P1006CLP.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put P1006CLP.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
P1006CLP.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 P1006CLP.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now P1006CLP.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following P1006CLP.dll errors:
• P1006CLP.dll Not Found
• P1006CLP.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because P1006CLP.dll was not found.