opengldrv.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix opengldrv.dll error!
How to fix opengldrv.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put opengldrv.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put opengldrv.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
opengldrv.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 opengldrv.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now opengldrv.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following opengldrv.dll errors:
• opengldrv.dll Not Found
• opengldrv.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because opengldrv.dll was not found.