MSXML3R.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix MSXML3R.dll error!
How to fix MSXML3R.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put MSXML3R.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put MSXML3R.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
MSXML3R.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 MSXML3R.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now MSXML3R.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following MSXML3R.dll errors:
• MSXML3R.dll Not Found
• MSXML3R.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because MSXML3R.dll was not found.