MSXML2R.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix MSXML2R.dll error!
How to fix MSXML2R.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put MSXML2R.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put MSXML2R.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
MSXML2R.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 MSXML2R.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now MSXML2R.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following MSXML2R.dll errors:
• MSXML2R.dll Not Found
• MSXML2R.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because MSXML2R.dll was not found.