MSVCP71.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix MSVCP71.dll error!
How to fix MSVCP71.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put MSVCP71.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put MSVCP71.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
MSVCP71.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 MSVCP71.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now MSVCP71.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following MSVCP71.dll errors:
• MSVCP71.dll Not Found
• MSVCP71.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because MSVCP71.dll was not found.