MSTASK.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix MSTASK.dll error!
How to fix MSTASK.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put MSTASK.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put MSTASK.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
MSTASK.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 MSTASK.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now MSTASK.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following MSTASK.dll errors:
• MSTASK.dll Not Found
• MSTASK.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because MSTASK.dll was not found.