mssdi98.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix mssdi98.dll error!
How to fix mssdi98.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put mssdi98.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put mssdi98.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
mssdi98.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 mssdi98.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now mssdi98.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following mssdi98.dll errors:
• mssdi98.dll Not Found
• mssdi98.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because mssdi98.dll was not found.