mssadmin.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix mssadmin.dll error!
How to fix mssadmin.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put mssadmin.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put mssadmin.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
mssadmin.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 mssadmin.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now mssadmin.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following mssadmin.dll errors:
• mssadmin.dll Not Found
• mssadmin.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because mssadmin.dll was not found.