MSDDSLMP.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix MSDDSLMP.dll error!
How to fix MSDDSLMP.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put MSDDSLMP.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put MSDDSLMP.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
MSDDSLMP.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 MSDDSLMP.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now MSDDSLMP.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following MSDDSLMP.dll errors:
• MSDDSLMP.dll Not Found
• MSDDSLMP.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because MSDDSLMP.dll was not found.