mscofd.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix mscofd.dll error!
How to fix mscofd.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put mscofd.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put mscofd.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
mscofd.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 mscofd.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now mscofd.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following mscofd.dll errors:
• mscofd.dll Not Found
• mscofd.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because mscofd.dll was not found.