Mpeg2Dec.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix Mpeg2Dec.dll error!
How to fix Mpeg2Dec.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put Mpeg2Dec.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put Mpeg2Dec.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
Mpeg2Dec.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 Mpeg2Dec.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now Mpeg2Dec.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following Mpeg2Dec.dll errors:
• Mpeg2Dec.dll Not Found
• Mpeg2Dec.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because Mpeg2Dec.dll was not found.