mp4sdmod.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix mp4sdmod.dll error!
How to fix mp4sdmod.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put mp4sdmod.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put mp4sdmod.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
mp4sdmod.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 mp4sdmod.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now mp4sdmod.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following mp4sdmod.dll errors:
• mp4sdmod.dll Not Found
• mp4sdmod.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because mp4sdmod.dll was not found.