mp3plugin.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix mp3plugin.dll error!
How to fix mp3plugin.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put mp3plugin.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put mp3plugin.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
mp3plugin.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 mp3plugin.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now mp3plugin.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following mp3plugin.dll errors:
• mp3plugin.dll Not Found
• mp3plugin.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because mp3plugin.dll was not found.