mozalloc.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix mozalloc.dll error!
How to fix mozalloc.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put mozalloc.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put mozalloc.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
mozalloc.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 mozalloc.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now mozalloc.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following mozalloc.dll errors:
• mozalloc.dll Not Found
• mozalloc.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because mozalloc.dll was not found.